Journey to Moonsea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to Moonsea

A LOD Forgotten Realms Campaign

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Rumble Room!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou the DM
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lou the DM

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character Sheet
Name: Lou the DM
Level: 30
Race/Class: Human/Warlord

Welcome to the Rumble Room! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Rumble Room!   Welcome to the Rumble Room! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:24 pm

This forum will be our practice area for 4th edition combat rules. I will periodically set up skirmishes and we will battle it out using some pre-generated characters. This will answet a lot of questions, see what is new and what remains the same! Enjoy!

Keep an eye on tis forum for the next Skirmish Round!
Back to top Go down
http://kinofshiningseven.omgforum.net
Sam
Wretch
Sam

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Character Sheet
Name: Tayrim-Vhuul
Level: 3rd
Race/Class: Tiefling Warlock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Rumble Room!   Welcome to the Rumble Room! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Holy "S" word, Lou is already 30th level?!?!

Anyways, great idea LK9! Maybe we could add some non-combat stuff here as well (perceptions checks and whatnot) that will help us learn 4th edtion more.

Also, I have printed out the pre-made characters and they are here at the store in the Moonsea notebook by my desk.

Lastly, I would suggest for the DM that you be detailed as you can especially with the numbers and so forth so we can all get a better idea of what is going on. Something like, "the orc skirmisher has a move of 6 so he dives into the fray and takes a swing at the cleric. He is +4 to hit and rolls a 6 for a total of 10, which does not beat your AC of 14, so he misses."

Now, I wonder if MF and/or Blaine will show up for this. Should I send out mean emails to those two?
Back to top Go down
Lou the DM
Chieftain
Chieftain
Lou the DM

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Character Sheet
Name: Lou the DM
Level: 30
Race/Class: Human/Warlord

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Rumble Room!   Welcome to the Rumble Room! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Oh if you would I would appreciate it.

I was planning on taking everything very slow, explaining things as we go. Once I return to Denver, our first session will be a bit of a re-cap and then adventure away!
Back to top Go down
http://kinofshiningseven.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Rumble Room!   Welcome to the Rumble Room! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1